Wednesday, 13 February 2013


This is some of the work I did for our pre production module. The aim of the module is to do all of the research and preparation needed for major project so that when we get to production we can just get on with the work without worrying about not having the reference material required. I didn't do very well in this project, partly because I haven't been practicing my drawing skills and I have difficulty with time management, and partly due to personal circumstances. That said, I found the project useful as it highlighted some areas that I'm lacking in, so I can work to improve on those.

No comments:

Post a Comment